Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trippin Tuesday....

I don't why my work week always has to start like this.. Boss is always TRIPPIN..

If she would learn to calm down and trust in her employee's maybe she would be an enabler and give people the encouragement they need to show 100% max performance.

But, she doesn't she will ask the same question 1000 times over and it's so super annoying...

I'm not 55, I'm 29 and my eye's are fresh and my skin smell good, so let me live.  "She" is a hater beyond belief... At this stage in the game how could you hate so much????

Why is it because I remind you of you, hungry and greedy to get ahead, not may fault, it's called the circle of life.. You were once me and your boss was one you so move over..

I'm only waiting for my moment to truly shine and put my foot down, in non other than a professional manner.

He who laughs now will cry later.

As always, Ms. Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment